Hello, we are Treemotel. We are a space rock band and we play Dirtpop music.
- " One might assume from the name that Treemotel’s music is equally odd — which it is, compellingly so. The band’s brand of indie pop is distorted in a conceptual rather than an audio way, with catchy melodic lines in contrast to less straightforward lyrics." - Loren Bienvenu, The New Mexican (July 2013)
- " It’s hard to nail down a genre for this fearsome foursome, but there are elements of shoegaze, punk, rock and experimentalism that all come together in an easily accessible package. "
- “BEST ALBUM OF 2012 IN SANTA FE - "Treemotel’s second release of 2012, 'Girls', would easily have topped the charts on any eighties college radio station. From Mark Williams' clear and snuggle-worthy vocals gliding over the top of the murky composition of 'Lillian’s Jetset' to the punk-inspired thrumming of 'Lorretta’s Experimental Stargun,' it’s an infectious, sweet, fun and utterly listenable album."” - Michelle Laflamme-Childs, Blu 102.9 - Santafe.com
- “The five-piece ensemble is one of the tightest and most unique-sounding bands within Santa Fe's live-music scene, though it's little recognized. And that's a shame. Treemotel is about as versatile and dedicated as they come, and it isn't too esoteric, pretentious, or too watered down in content to please the ballooning approachable-Americana bar scene.” - Pasatiempo (The New Mexican)
- “…one of the most prolific musical acts in Santa Fe, having recently released three studio records in just under a year.” - Santa Fe Reporter
Official Treemotel Website - http://www.treemotel.com
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/treemotel
Listen Online - http://treemotel.bandcamp.com